Our client is a Market Leader in the Fintech and IT recruitment space with HQ in London. Their incredible success and exciting expansion program, alongside their high levels of integrity and working standards makes them one of the most desirable recruitment companies to work for.
Our clients’ core values of trust, collaboration and consultation are integral to every interaction they have with their clients, candidates and colleague, which has led to their ongoing global success.
You will be responsible for recruiting high-calibre IT sales and pre-sales candidates, assisting in the full end-to-end candidate search and selection process.
This will include, attracting, engaging with and retaining clients in both financial technology and cloud IT, as well as identifying and attracting shortlisted candidates in sales and pre-sales technical roles.
Responsibilities will include:
- Selling our clients recruitment solutions to prospective and existing clients whilst developing a good understanding of their industry, work culture and environment
- Winning either retained or contingency jobs
- Attracting and engaging the best candidates for your clients
- Advertising the vacancies by drafting and placing adverts across relevant media including, LinkedIn, job boards etc.
- Nurturing and developing both new and existing relationships
- Managing the interviews and candidate selection process
- Assisting in the negation of salary, package, contracts, start dates between the client and candidate
- Achieving and exceeding targets set
The ideal Recruitment Consultant will be degree educated or equivalent and already have 2 years plus with a technical recruitment background. However, an alternative route into the business is from a technology sales background or another front of house/sales background.
Our client is looking for candidates with personality and presence and to be memorable, while building meaningful relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues.
This means that the qualities and skills you will need to possess include:
- Drive and determination to achieve targets and objectives
- Tenacity and resilience
- Strong questioning and listening skills
- The ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- A confident telephone manner
- Persuasive communication
- Excellent negotiation skills
- ICT literacy with experience of LinkedIN and CRM systemsOrganisation and planning skills
Our client values the ability to make a difference and stand out from competitors by enabling their consultants to be the best at what they do. Therefore, as well as being competitive and driven, you will hold high values, high integrity, present professionally and be customer-focused.
What is on offer?
- A genuinely exciting opportunity to join a thriving, results-driven recruitment business at the top of their game, where your successes will be directly rewarded and an opportunity to build a strong career path along –side the best recruiters in Financial Technology.
- You will be part of a niche team within the organisation, providing you with the ability to tap in to some of their valued clients whilst also bringing on your own clients.
- A solid basic salary ranging from £20K-£40K depending on experience and track record as well as an excellent commission structure which will surpass other OTE’s
- A meritocratic environment, nurturing an atmosphere of value, performance and reward
- Professional and modern offices
- A fun and high achieving working environment
- Membership to the gym +
- Ongoing training and mentoring
If you are looking for a highly successful long term career in recruitment and possess the qualities and traits our client is looking for you then please do get in touch with us as soon as possible.
At GNB Partnership we value your application and ensure that our dealings are strictly confidential. Please contact Daniella Winton on 0203 463 8653 directly should you wish to speak to us prior to sending your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.