Rarely an opportunity arises to join a company on the brink of something so dynamic……this is IT!
Based in the heart of London, in impressive, prestigious offices, our client is a well- known and highly regarded Recruitment firm. Having specialised in each of their diverse sectors, they are now focusing on the growth of the Technology division, in particular the Development arena. As a start-up division, with the backing of a successful FTSE 200, our client’s offering is unique. The infrastructure, marketing, brand, training, support and ongoing development, including career progression is all in place within this multinational organisation.
The Technology division has exciting growth plans, with the feel and hunger of what would be a start-up division, within a well-established and highly profitable recruitment business. Therefore, they are looking for individuals with the characteristics to suit these ‘one of a kind’ opportunities. The drive to succeed and to break the mold will be key in this team. You will need to have the strength of character and tenacity to start from scratch, cold calling, creating relationships with new contacts, networking and really infiltrating your market. In order to be the best in the industry, each member of the team will specialise in their specific vertical, recruiting either C#, Java, PHP, Python, HTML or CSS specialists into both permanent and contract roles. Your aim will be to become the ‘go-to’ person in your niche, attracting top candidates for exceptional roles, whilst providing outstanding service.
With your successes will come growth, the ability to build your desk and add team members.
- Ideally coming from a Technology, IT and Development background, with at least 1 years’ experience in Recruitment (not necessarily from within these markets), you will have a knowledge of the full 360 Recruitment process, with a keen interest in the Tech space and the hunger and drive to succeed.
- You must have excellent business development skills and be goal orientated, whilst maintaining the brands highly professional reputation and standards.
- You will be looking for an organization where learning and development is continuously encouraged and where, after proven success, leadership opportunities are there for the taking.
What is on offer?
- Basic £20-35k based on experience and track record
- Highly competitive commission scheme to reward your successes
- Pension, private healthcare
- Prestigious, Central London offices
- Industry leading training
- Ongoing personal development and career progression
- Backing and support of a well-established FTSE 200 brand infrastructure
If you are an experienced IT recruiter looking to specialise or take on an exciting new challenge, or looking for a well-supported, dynamic working environment from which to springboard and are excited to build your career and take the next step towards a brighter future, this is the opportunity for you.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV or call Daniella Winton or Lynnette Ellison at GNB Partnership to discuss further.
We look forward to hearing from you.