Our client is a well established Niche Recruitment Consultancy with a very exciting opportunity for a talented Temporaries Controller to really make their mark and further develop an already established desk in addition to the repeat business they receive from core clients.
- To further develop the existing client base through excellent account management skills, as well as bringing in new business to enhance the desk even further.
- To attend and keep up to date with industry trends and conferences, events etc and making sure you are taking advantage of all the networking opportunities at your disposal within this niche sector.
- To work with the permanent consultants in order to give their clients a full 360 service as a business.
- Writing job adverts and job descriptions
- Attending client visits and developing those relationships while also building relationships with the temps.
The Ideal Candidate
Our client is looking for someone who will take ownership of their desk and have the drive and determination to continue building the desk and division without needing to be micromanaged.
A highly motivated, hard working and well organised individual with excellent time management and communication skills.
Minimum 18 months experience as a temps controller.
You could be managing a temps desk now and want the next step up in terms of autonomy or you may be returning to work after a break, having previously run a desk. So long as you have the right attributes, determination and skill set we want to hear from you.
What's on offer?
There is not doubt that our client covers the very best in benefits:
- Generous commission structure plus bonuses
- Flexi time hours
- Remote working one or potentially two days a week after the initial period
- Career Progression Team trips abroadDiscounted gym membership
- Private Healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Fun, relaxed and collaborative team environment
- So much more, you really have to give us a call to find out about all the extra extras!!
Send your CV to email@example.com or give us a confidential call on 0203 463 8653.
As specialists in the Recruitment to Recruitment sector, GNB Partnership Limited understand you have your own unique drivers, aims and hopes for your future. Offering a confidential and consultative Rec2Rec service, we will work together with you to find the best solution to make your next move the right one for you. We are always looking for good candidates of all levels, from Trainee Recruiters to full 360 Recruitment Consultants and Executive Search professionals.