Showcasing modern new offices, our client is a well-established and leading Search consultancy covering the UK, specialising in the Retail sector.
They offer bespoke consultancy to both candidates and clients, whilst providing a complete service including search, selection and out-sourcing, with the ability to deliver across sectors and disciplines and they have a proven track record for delivering excellence in all aspects of their service.
Their clients cover the UK, and represent some of the biggest, most exciting and successful businesses in the UK and their very solid database consists of strong candidates obtained through organisational chart mapping.
The Recruitment Consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and will include:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies within the retail arena.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Using social media to find candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Using our candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Managing the candidate journey, establishing trust, understanding motivations and ensuring a successful interview process.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
Full training and development is given, supported with a close relationship with your line manager and regular reviews and appraisals.
Our client looks for behaviours as well as experience, therefore search or recruitment experience obtained from any recruitment sector will be welcome.
The attributes necessary for the role are:
- Strong communication, empathy, diplomacy when dealing with people.
- Self -motivation and a willingness to succeed
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- A rounded understanding of retail management in either a Head Office or Retail Operations environment
- A positive attitude towards developing new relationships and approaching people.
- The ability to work towards targets and under time critical deadlines.
- IT literacy
A competitive basic salary with uncapped quarterly commissions, career progression, some flexible hours to be worked around core hours, relaxed and informal dress code, work socials and activity nights, unique and modern working environment with a large work balcony, pool table and so much more.