Our client is a rapidly growing specialist consulting firm working within the Financial Services sector, looking for an experienced resourcer / recruiter to work in a hybrid role.
This is a very exciting role as due to unprecedented expansion, and as the Resourcer / Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be working directly with the Staffing Lead and you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing, evaluating and hiring candidates for open roles.
- Proactively utilising networks to source candidates across all client demand.
- Identifying and filtering out the strongest candidates.
- Establishing recruiting requirements from weekly management meeting where we discuss current and future demand.
- Building a virtual bench. Creating a relationship with a strong list of contacts for the organisations most "in-demand" roles, which are "ready-to-contact" for the next open role.
- Sourcing relevant candidates for the right roles, maintaining contact with these consultants whilst they have been submitted to the client and are going through the recruitment process.
- Arranging Director and client interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Managing the application process from start to finish, providing metrics at each stage of the process.
- Improvimg organisation attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and competitive / benchmark salaries and benefits.
- Working with the team manager to update weekly status reports on recruitment activity.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-4 years experience recruiting / resourcing in a relevant industry environment. (Financial Services Change/Project Management).
- Demonstrable track record of identifying and placing candidates.
- Relationship management expertise
This role is ideal for someone with the above skillset and experience, astrong self-starter, capable of working independently as well as collaboratively in a shared office space 2-3 days per week.