Our client is part of a well respected global brand.
Their products are selling in more than 40 countries and across 5 continents. They are the No 1 recognised brand in the USA and they opened offices in London in 2010 to service the UK & Europe and also Middle East marketplace.
Working from an office in North London, reporting to the Head of Finance, our client is looking for an individual who will be responsible for both the customer service side of the business as well as the post sales delivery and process.
Our client is committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction and this role will include:
- Learning a new Computerised accounting ERP system - SAGE 300 ERP (Accpac)
- Liasing with customer calls and queries over the phone
- Liaising with Warehouse and Fulfilment partners
- Maintaining Customer Ledgers
- Processing Sales Ledger Transactions - Orders, Invoices & Credit Notes
- Understanding Price Lists, Discount & Settlement Terms
- Competency in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with and operating the product guarantee management program- full training will be given
You will also need to understand the whole product warranty process and be able to fill in if required in the event of absence or capacity constraints. This will not be your primary role but a good understanding of this process will empower you, as within our clients organisation each employee needs to develop multi-functional capabilities.
The ideal candidate:
A driven and confident individual who will take ownership of thier role. You will be:
- Efficient and highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Equally comfortable working with, reporting to, communicating with and managing internal stakeholders as well as externally facing
- Confident and a strong communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Numerate and IT literate
- A quick learner with commercial business acumen
A competitive salary with statutory company pension
A genuine 9am-5pm working day in North London, where you can comfortably drive to work.
25 days plus 8 days statutory days holidays, 33 holiday days in total.
They will also work with you to develop your competencies as follows:
- Account Management skills
- Sales skillsBusiness and commercial acumen
- Relationship management/ influencing skill
- Analytical skills
- Solutions orientation
- Communication skills