Our client is a well established, fast-moving, results-driven B2B Training company delivering Technology training courses to leading organisations in the UK and globally.
This is a new role based in North London where you will join a small sales team with the objective of becoming the "go to" colleague for all forms of data driven lead generation, research, digital marketing and sales. Reporting directly to the MD, you will be using digital marketing to generate sales leads for the team and help identify and reach out to new prospects, as well as keeping their existing audience engaged.
- Identify a target audience in line with business needs from Sales Team
- Utilise Linkedin and associated tools to identify leads/prospects
- Warm up the leads/prospects by designing and conducting email campaigns
- Identify and qualify leads by telephone calling (telephone numbers to come from marketing tools)
- Pass qualified leads to the Sales Team to pursue
- Ideally, be capable of pursuing qualified leads yourself
- Create social media content for Linkedin and their website to support the above effort and enhance organic search
The Ideal Candidate
- An "all-rounder" with an innovative approach, versatile and open-minded in order to best support the team's needs.
- Experience working with data-driven digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, able to write good quality engaging copy
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Office
- A self-starter, bright and enthusiastic
- This is an office based role, you will need to work from their North London office 5 days a week 9am - 5pm.
You will receive a competitive salary with commission, bonus and benefits along with the ability to make your mark within a small dedicated team.