An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and energetic multi-tasker to further their career within a forward-thinking and vibrant organization.
This prestigious client is looking for a bright and energetic Sales Coordinator to provide all round support to the sales team and build new business.
You will be working with a busy sales team, creating, designing, and delivering impactful and cost-driven products, while being able to build a network of effective relationships with overseas suppliers and manufacturers, as well as with their skilled internal production and design departments.
You will provide vital all-round support to an account director and team of sales account managers. The role involves sourcing products, briefing in-house designers, inputting customer and order information on to the database and general sales support, including customer facing conversations. This is a rare opportunity to develop a wide range of customer service skills to the highest level.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Coordinator will include:
- Coordinate and administrate the manufacture and delivery of both Far East and UK supplied bespoke designed and pre-manufactured products
- Create quotes, order confirmations and other relevant paperwork
- Provide full administrative support to an account director and team of sales account managers
- Assist in sourcing products
- Produce artwork briefs for their in-house design team
- Liaise and negotiate with product sourcing houses and manufacturers
- Processing orders for the Far East and UK sourced products and following it through until delivery is met in a timely manner
- Deal with client queries over the telephone and via email
- Input client information to the sales CRM/database application
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Sales support or office administration experience in a busy office environment
- Negotiation skills
- Experience answering telephone enquiries from clients and contractors
- Experience using a client database
- Experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly numerate
- Experience of multitasking and prioritizing your own workload
- Experienced in a product or promotional merchandise environment
- Experienced in dealing with overseas suppliers
The ideal Sales Coordinator will also be:
- Administration focussed, methodical and organized with a strong attention to detail
- Enjoy providing the highest-level of customer service
- Clear and persuasive in communication
- A problem solver with lateral thinking and commercial judgement
- Able to work productively in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Able to adapt to new challenges and learn new skills
- Able to multitask, plan and manage your own workload
- Able to balance customers wishes with needs of the organization
- Highly trustworthy
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30/9am - 5.30/6pm, Friday 9am - 5pm
A salary of £28K-£30K plus early Fridays in the winter months (Sept-March), as well as extra holiday days, pension, company bonus and the ability to choose one day a week to work from home.