Our client is a global leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing both small and large companies to modernise their business processes.
Our client is looking for high-energy, high-performing and outgoing individuals to join their growing Sales Development team.
The Sales Development Representative is often the first point of contact for prospects and customers, therefore requiring a strong business acumen, and ability to respond quickly to prospect questions and objections. As the front line of the sales organization, your role will be incredibly challenging at times, however this role will give you the tools to position company’s value in the marketplace and prepare you well for advancement within company’s organization.
- Research, identify, and market to prospects that would benefit from the company’s Solution
- Generate qualified opportunities based on the agreed Target account list
- Partner with Territory Managers to create strategy for identifying outbound opportunities within designated territory
- Conduct high level discovery calls with executive level prospects
- Maintain communication with prospects through educational email and phone touch points to continue their understanding of company’s Solution
- Achieve your monthly discovery meeting and opportunity pipeline targets and KPI’s
- Continually improve your sales skills through training and mentorship with your Territory Managers and other departments such as Marketing, Solution Engineers through to Executive sponsors within the Business
The ideal candidate
- 1-2 years of relevant sales / prospecting experience
- Demonstrated an ability to go above and beyond the requirements put in front of them.
- Proven track record in conducting deep discovery within sales organizations and selling to various levels and functions of decision makers.
- Eager to advance within company’s organisation by demonstrating an ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Preferred but not essential - Experience with Salesforce
- Languages should include English and French
Working within this growing global organisation with career advancement opportunities and a good salary, bonus structure and benefits..