Are you an experienced Sales Administrator or Sales Support Coordinator ready to take on a new challenge? Are you skilled at handling multiple tasks under pressure in a calm, professional manner?
Our client is a Central London-based Merchandise firm, looking for a solid, professional Sales Support Coordinator to join their successful, busy team. With strong, entrepreneurial leadership in place, our client offers a family-feel environment coupled with a professional, well-established corporate culture.
The Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for all tasks associated with supporting the Merchandise Sales team, including;
- Liaising with factories in the UK, US and Far East
- Negotiating prices with new suppliers
- Creating quotes and following up
- Liaising with the Art Department as well as Clients in order to ensure design accuracy
- Scheduling and signing off production proofs
- Handing and managing freight forwarders
- Dealing with tax implications
- Following up with all parties concerned to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Possibility of component assembly and sample matching
- Handling of some incoming sales calls
You will be a good team player, whilst possessing the ability to work autonomously to complete tasks. The ideal Sales Support Coordinator will have the following skills and experience;
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in a Sales Support or Production Support role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Expert in customer relations and client coordination
- High-level multitasking abilities
- The ability to interpret customers’ needs and purchasing drivers
- Excellent negotiator
- Corporate awareness, with effective financial understanding
- Numerically accurate
- Ability to work to short deadlines
This is a hands-on, exciting position, in a lively office environment where entrepreneurialism and initiative is deeply encouraged. The Sales Support Coordinator is a rewarding role, with a basic ranging between £20-25k based on experience. Our client offers the chance to step up in a pivotal role, along with the opportunity to make a real difference to this successful, thriving company.
If your skills and experience match what our client is looking for and you are excited about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you as our client is currently interviewing.