An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and energetic multi-tasker to further their career within a forward thinking supplier of electronic components to the retail sector.
Having successfully designed and supplied electronic components for the point of sale industry to a wide range of European retail sector customers for over 23 years, our client’ success is built upon delivering a quality of customer service that is second to none. The highly skilled team is dedicated to maintaining its position as the UK's number one supplier of electronic components for point of sale displays and are now looking for a bright and energetic individual to join their sales support team.
As Sales Coordinator you will provide vital all-round support to an experienced Sales Manager. This role includes managing all pre/post sales stages of projects, liaising with customers, working with overseas suppliers, briefing in-house designers and general support. This is a rare opportunity to develop a wide range of skills to the highest level.
Full product and sector training will be provided.
What to expect
In this role you will:
- Deal with client queries over the telephone
- Provide clients with quotes, order confirmations and liaise with clients and suppliers at all states throughout the order process
- Provide full administrative support
- Project-manage client briefs and tenders
- Produce project briefs for our in-house design team
- Liaise and negotiate with product sourcing houses and overseas manufacturers
- Input client information to the sales CRM/database application
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Sales support or office administration experience in a busy office environment
- Project management experience
- Negotiation skills
- Experience of answering telephone enquiries from clients and contractors
- Experience of using a client database
- Experience in using Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Be numerate
- Experience of multi-tasking and prioritising your own workload in a busy environment
- GCSE level qualifications, including pass level grades for English Language and Mathematics
Experience within the following sectors is preferred but not essential:
- Retail sector
- Point of purchase display
The ideal Sales Coordinator will:
- Enjoy providing the highest level customer service
- Be a clear and persuasive communicator
- Be self-motivated
- Have problem solving skills with lateral thinking and commercial judgement
- Be a team player, willing to go the extra mile to achieve success
- Adapt to new challenges
- Have the ability to multitask and organize own workload
- Enjoy learning new skills quickly
- Be able to present the organisation in the most positive manner
- Have the ability to balance customer’s wishes with needs of the organisation
- Be highly trustworthy
- Display a high level of attention to detail and to be comfortable with numerical calculations when producing client quotations
This is a hands-on, exciting position, in a lively office environment where entrepreneurialism and initiative is deeply encouraged. The Sales Support Coordinator is a rewarding role, with a basic ranging between £20-25k based on experience plus a performance related bonus. Our client offers the chance to step up in a pivotal role, along with the opportunity to make a real difference to this successful, thriving company.
If your skills and experience match what our client is looking for and you are excited about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you as our client is currently interviewing.