Our client is a market leader in their field of online gaming. The work is fast paced and challenging but with their vision, values and strong management team, the company is able to move forward and grow successfully in this dynamic industry sector.
Accountable for the delivery of Affiliate channel strategy for all Client digital brands, including the development and maintenance of the affiliate programme and platform. Responsible for maintaining and growing the active affiliate index in the channel, increasing channel ROI and core KPIs.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Accountable for planning and implementing the strategy, maintenance and execution of the affiliate programme, ensuring continuous growth of the partner portfolio to achieve acquisition and player value targets, including the onboarding of new brands and product verticals as required.
- Source, manage and optimize affiliate relationships to deliver against targets and represent the company in the best possible light.
- Accountable for the on-going development and maintenance of the affiliate programme software, including the programme infrastructure, reward plans, managing advertising creative, affiliate communications and the integrity of source data, working with NetRefer/applicable 3rd party vendors and internal teams to achieve this.
- Accountabilities above include budget and cost control to deliver marketing spend, partner payments, performance reporting and engaging with internal and external agencies / affiliate partners to obtain the necessary data insight and inputs to continuously drive performance.
- Accountable for ensuring the affiliate programme meets all regulatory and audit requirements, including GDPR and ICO compliance.
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns for all Client Brands (where applicable) and digital using product and campaign roadmaps to ensure both the brand and campaign message are delivered consistently across channels of responsibility.
- Support creation, delivery and communication of Affiliate performance analysis across Client digital brands with weekly and period reports, ensuring key strategic financial and commercial data is defined for immediate action to Senior Stakeholders in Marketing Team and wider teams.
- Some Senior stakeholder engagement across the Client business and externally to a deliver best-in-class affiliate programme for all Client Brands; bringing together stakeholders to ensure wider collaboration and understanding of digital marketing performance
- Provide excellent leadership and management to Affiliate Team members
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Significant experience in digital marketing and can demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience in Affiliate marketing.
- Experience in team management.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong commercial awareness and focus
- Ability to lead and manage colleagues indirectly and directly within the wider digital marketing team
- Strong coaching and commercially focused leadership experience
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail and ability to present to senior stakeholders
- A highly competitive salary, share options, bonuses, benefits and a highly successful management team.