To deliver outstanding strategies and results within Organic Search. You will report into the SEO Lead, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage and optimise strategies, deliverables and reporting. You will be responsible for the creation, optimisation, analysis and strategic input for your allocated accounts, helping guide overall strategy for the clients you own and assisting on strategy of wider team accounts. You will need to deliver regular reports and actionable insight to both clients and internal stakeholders, showing SEO results, highlighting key trends and offering suggestions for continued improvement
- Experience working within an SEO position.
- Agency experience is preferable; however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working in SEO or other related organic search mediums
- You will need a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook.
- A strong passion for SEO is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
- Manage expectations on delivery of work, accurately estimate deadlines and know when to ask for help
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and build effective working relationships
- Mediate with clients, present within meetings and lead meetings for your owned clients.
- Role Management
- ?Liaise with developers and internal teams to troubleshoot issues
- Advanced working knowledge of Office Suite, incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to fully own accounts, whilst offering regular analysis & insight into performance
- Capability to put together working roadmaps for clients over 3 – 6 month periods
- Chase opportunities for increased client growth, providing opportunities to upsell additional work that can benefit their marketing strategies
- Ensure yourself and delegates are conducting work at an efficient rate, taking time to properly learn topics and deliverable processes to enhance work rate without compromising quality
Leadership & Initiative
- Proactively seek opportunities to support beyond your regular duties
- Start to learn how to conduct SEO audits to identify new solutions & ideas for both clients & internal stakeholders
- Undertake relevant platform exams & accreditations
- Have a basic understanding of other channels, both online and offline, being utilised by the agency clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and how to gather insight from each
Culture & Benefits
- A vibrant and progressive Growth Marketing agency boasting two decades of innovation, diversification and sustained growth. A responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment.
- We’re especially invested in the culture of our business and have worked hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment across all five of our offices.
- Join a team of professionals that take pride in delivering outstanding work for our clients.
Employees benefit from:
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- Quarterly funded socials
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Agency-funded LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Generous holiday allowance
- Birthday early finish
- Free fresh fruit
- Office drinks fridge
The agency is committed to providing a workplace that actively embraces diversity, is inclusive of all and free from discrimination and harassment.