Our client is a well know brand in the online gaming industry, looking to hire a Senior Social Media Executive who will be responsible for the planning, creation, management and reporting of content and campaigns their social media channels.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Collate and deliver innovative and engaging content with which to populate digital and social media assets / channels in conjunction with the promotion of these in traditional media and retail outlets.
- Coordinate the SM marketing content calendar to include content, creative and campaign plans to socially support multichannel promotions and initiatives.
- Develop suitable social content and campaigns to support and promote the brands as required and monitor post performance to determine future content and campaign strategies
- Point of contact for supporting retail and digital social media champions and effective management and governance thereof.
- Manage the paid spend daily in line with agreed budgets, monitoring performance to determine future spend.
- Partnering and collaborating with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and consistency in support and promotion of cross-channel content.
- To provide training and support to SM champions where applicable.
- Support the chat host team to manage community management and analyse conversations and grow engagement levels.
- Due to the nature of the role, some out of office hours monitoring/responses may be required.
- Produce regular competitor, campaign and overall SM reports.
- Maintain awareness of social trends, innovations, and developments and report on these in monthly meetings together with potential ideas if required.
- Coordinate and implement social campaigns as necessary, combining research, planning, design, execution, paid spend and evaluation.
- Work closely with their social media and PR agencies to ensure a consistent approach to thier content strategy.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- A degree in marketing, journalism or new media.
- At least two years’ experience within a social media role.
- Excellent knowledge of paid social, Facebook advertising and custom audiences.
- Constantly up to date with social media best practice, algorithm and user interface changes.
- Design expertise with knowledge of graphic design software and creating /repurposing assets for social media.
- Significant knowledge of social media channels, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and blogging.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and Adobe Photoshop or similar design software.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Effective time management.
- Proactive, self-starter.
- Excellent organisational skills
A fun, honest and relaxed team environment, team nights out and socials, the opportunity to grow and progess within the organisation as well as benefiting from a supportive and highly experienced team.
A competitive salary plus bonus and benefits, such as life insurance, pension, company discounts as well as a host of other perks.