A successful and dynamic online gaming organisation who is looking for an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer to balance and improve long-term growth with great user experience across thier products and brands.
As Senior UX/UI Designer, you will work as part of the UX/Product Department, being responsible for conceptualising and producing own brand products, under the direction and support of the Head of Proprietary Product. You will also need to be able to take design briefs independently and interact with thier various departments’ stakeholders, seeing things through from start to finish.
Their mission is to create a unique, cohesive experience for their users through a unified design system.
- Create design concepts, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps and prototypes based on briefs from the Product Team, to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Discover, research, and validate opportunities that can make a big impact for our business and usersIteratively design solutions that follow established design principles and UI patterns
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, competitor research and user analysis to support the UX recommendations for our products
- Conduct usability studies and interact directly with users for feedback
- Establish a design approach that can scale across multiple products with common interactions and visual design direction
- Collaborate with product management and development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocksIdentify features and improvements to enhance overall product usability and user experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final product and coordinate the HTML / CSS / SASS build in cooperation with the Development Team
- Plan and work with project team members including project coordinators and other Designers and Developers on a daily basis
- Able to discuss and articulate design decisions
- Ensuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocolsA positive contributor to team environments
- Able to manage and support the UX/UI Designers
- Able to with the Head of Product to set KPI’s for the UX team
- Able to objectively find key skill gaps and training needs for the UX team
- Accountable for team delivery
- Ensure the compliance of responsible gaming protocols
Attributes and Skills:
- You have a well-rounded knowledge of product systems, design thinking, and what’s possible to execute in code
- You live & breathe product design thinking and execution
- You’re passionate about user experience design, user research and conversion optimisation.
- You should be comfortable sketching design ideas and wireframes
- Able to conduct heuristic review and write test reports
- You will be fully up-to-speed using sketch and utilising shared library components using good naming conventions and layer organization
- Have an interesting in, and/or experience with design systems
- Experience is required using prototyping tools such as InVision or Marvel
- You deliver projects on time.
- You communicate well in advance if a due date needs to move and the reason.
- You are responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of your work because the business depends on it
- You are an advocate of best practices in design thinking within the team
- Ability to simultaneously manage a range of complex tasks
- Proactive, enthusiastic and a positive attitude
- Experienced in Line Management
- Demonstrate a calm manner and an ability to handle complex situations
- Highly organised & strong team player
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
A competitive salary of £35K-£50K plus bonus, benefits including healthcare, life insurance, childcare vouchers and so much more. An excellent tem of people to work with and excellent career prospects.