A well respected name in the online gaming industry, looking for a SEO Tech Manager
Responsible for developing and executing on and off page search engine optimisation activities to ensure the Client websites achieve natural search engine targets.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing an effective SEO strategy, maximizing keyword visibility and ROI
- Manage the relationship with SEO 3rd party suppliers to develop short and long-term strategies for the Client websites.
- Utilise internal and 3rd party resource to create a SEO on-site content strategy and to create and optimize website content to realise keyword positions and achieve SEO KPIs (keyword positions and new depositing players)
- Ensure all client websites are suitably optimized for SEO, liaising with 3rd parties and internal teams such as project managers, content teams and marketing managers to ensure SEO is always front of mind in the development of the CMS and the websites.
- Work with the product teams to develop SEO optimised features and updates so they can be discovered easily by search engines and understood by users.
- Work with the marketing campaign teams to ensure content marketing is optimised for SEO.
- Recommend best practice on-page SEO improvements - markup, header tags, titles, internal links, Page load speed, etc
- Deliver the required reporting to the Marketing Manager and others within the department, including the Head of Performance Marketing as required within the business.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Proven 3 years’ experience as SEO Manager
- Solving complex indexation and crawlability issues, giving recommendations to improve SEO performance
- Demonstrated knowledge in SEO and marketing with strong knowledge of its terminology and the tools and skills required to meet SEO objectives
- A firm understanding of web technologies
- Familiarity with relevant tools (Google Analytics, WebTrentds etc)
- Demonstrate experience in working with third party agencies
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a variety of people and teams.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Think creatively and not be afraid to try new ways of working
- Manage their own time appropriately and to deadlines
- Works well in a team and able to share ideas and experience
- Able to work on their own initiative and stays motivated and learns from setbacks.
A dynamic and growing working environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits.