Our client is an award winning, cutting edge and innovative online casino brand, looking to hire a Social Media Campaign Manager to manage its social media campaigns and platforms and support the London marketing team in the execution of online and offline marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing you will be responsible for the execution of the company’s online and offline marketing campaigns, managing the approval of all marketing communications from brand consistency perspective and the planning and delivery of natural social media campaigns.
They are seeking an energetic individual who has keen interest in casino products and customers and is capable of managing and owning a successful Social media strategy across the online casino vertical focusing on the UK market and is also capable of executing online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the internal marketing team working with the internal design studio and external agencies (as required) to create and help to execute all relevant digital marketing campaigns assets, based on approved 2018 marketing communications strategy including all relevant testing and optimization.
- Digital marketing is currently defined as digital display banners, mobile app partners, paid and natural social content (Facebook and Instagram) plus other online channels as defined by the evolution of the 2018 media strategy
- Help support the head of brand marketing to create and help execute all relevant offline marketing communications activity based on approved 2018 marketing communications strategy
- Offline activity is currently defined as TV and radio advertising – plus other offline channels as defined by the evolution of the 2018 media strategy
- Be the first point of contact for the approval of all new online and offline creative from a brand consistency POV, reviewing all new creative created on behalf of the company and making recommendations on how improved brand consistency can be achieved.
- Owning and managing the evolution of the company brand guidelines document and channel templates, ensuring they are updated as required to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Completing monthly reports including competitor reviews and benchmarking of online/offline competitor activity
- Grow the company UK social media footprint through the creation of engaging content and active community management.
- Lead the creation and implementation of a 2018 UK natural social marketing strategy, working with the Head of Brand Marketing and Digital Marketing and the external paid search agency.
- Be responsible for the content creation and execution for all content relating to the company social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Briefing internal design team on creation of design assets including video and stills as part of the content creation process.
- Make recommendations for new social media opportunities to engage with customers around our brand as required.
- Monitor the online casino (and wider online gambling) social media landscape day to day for customer insight and sentiment and use that insight to drive on-going social media strategy and delivery enhancements.
- Integrate social media into wider offline and digital marketing campaign activity where appropriate, increasing its use as an awareness, communication and engagement channel whilst proving its commercial benefit.
- Execute social campaigns that resonate with casino players to drive player acquisition and manage delivery of monthly retention campaigns, creative, tracking and reporting
- Work with existing social media reporting tools, analytics and reporting software to analyze and report social media campaign results; using insights to drive further decision making and lead and advise the company in the use and evolution of these tools
- Manage annual Social Media budgets and report and track ongoing spend vs targets and narrate any variants
- Work with social media influencer agency to promote the brand in a playful and positive way that will reach the right audiences
- Adhere to all gambling rules and regulations across all social media content
- Excellent written and verbal communication, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of social media channels specifically (Facebook, Instagram) but also Twitter, LinkedIn) and their potential impact as an acquisition and retention tool, effect on brand perceptions and how social can enhance other online (and offline) media channels
- Strong understanding of digital tracking, measurement and reporting tools – ability to analyse digital campaigns, demonstrate actionable insight and return on investment
- Understanding of usability and design principles to feed into testing of creative and landing pagesUnderstanding or experience in PPC, SEO, Display, social
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Proven copywriting, content creation, and ideally photography and video editing experience
- Experience of working with external social media agencies and using dedicated digital and social media marketing technologies. I.e. Facebook Business Manager, video production, analytics etc.Ideally 2-3 years in Social media and or/Digital Campaign Management
- Experience in working in UK regulated markets (such as online gambling or financial services) preferred Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Experience working with internal and external agencies (social media, creative/design)
- Previous budget management experience
- Confident, with strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of improving key social engagement metrics