Our highly successful global client, currently in a phase of expansion, is looking to hire a Social Media Executive to join its social media team. The successful candidate will report to the Social Media Manager and be responsible for optimising content across both paid and organic activity.
Our client is looking for someone who has a proven track record of creative thinking and social media advertising. Key responsibilities will include managing the day-to-day adverts on our social media platforms, while supporting original social media campaigns and the monthly organic planning of content.
The successful candidate will find themselves working closely with internal teams in multiple territories, as well as directly with platforms to ensure best-in-class social campaigns in extremely competitive markets. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to gain hands-on responsibility and progress in their career.
As the Social Media Executive you must be:
- Performance driven and analytical
- Curious by nature and passionate about self-improvement
- Able to tell the differences between performance-focused content designed for registrations/deposits and creative content designed for community building
- Comfortable speaking up and pitching new ideas with team members
- An agile and adaptable executer
- Deploying and managing FB & Instagram day-to-day advertising across multiple markets
- Carrying out audience research, optimizing ad copy and banners, bids strategies, etc.
- Work alongside the Social Media Manager in putting together a monthly content plan
- Bringing social media campaigns to life through original concepts and the latest social media tools/features
- Working extensively with platforms to identify issues and opportunities
- Briefing internal creative studio to create all required assets to support social strategy on both organic and paid campaigns
- Minimum 3 years' experience in paid social - campaign planning and execution
- Experienced in planning/briefing and developing stills and video creatives for social campaigns
- Expert understanding of conversion tracking
- Strong organisational skills and experience in balancing multiple projects at once
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Experience in the gaming industry is beneficial, but not required
- 24 days annual holiday, plus additional days after 3 years’ service
- Work/life balance: 3 days in office, 2 days working from home
- Competitive salary + annual bonus (after completion of probation)
- Free private healthcare, life insurance cover and pension after successful completion of probation
- Complementary fruits and snacks
- Fun team socials