Our client is looking for a Social Manager for a 3 month contract role which also has the possibility of turning permanent.
The Role of Social Media Manager
You will be required to:-
Plan the social calendar:
- Responsible for and leading on the planning and structure of the content calendar, working with digital team intern.
- Responding to and creating ad-hoc posts
Write the social copy for all channels:
- Editing assets, including image resizes, and/or writing briefs
- Creating UTMs for each post
- Uploading copy and assets into the social media management tool (Hootsuite)
- Tagging each post appropriately
- Targeting each post appropriately
- Management of the 3rd parties and content creators to develop content to populate content plan.
- Posting natively where necessary i.e. biographies
- Monitoring Instagram immediately afterwards for negative comments
- Providing screenshots and links to client for non-posts i.e. Instagram bios
- Maintaining and managing all social campaign tags/labels etc
- Taking screenshots and recording statistics for all Instagram stories and non-posts
- Providing to the client on the first day of the month for the previous month
Liaise with stakeholders from various departments:
- Liaising with third parties on behalf of or agency client as well as theirs
- Working in collaboration with the Communications Social Media Manager and regions to share and distribute content.
- Acting as the intermediary for the social management tool / platform
- Acting as the intermediary for social channels
- Acting as the intermediary for any other tools and resources
- Management of social specific content shoots / supporting with social for product shoots
- Staying abreast of social trends to share with the client
- Maintaining best practice views
- Industry learnings and efficiency identification
Up to £300 per day plus the possibility of a permanent role thereafter.