A cutting edge and innovative online gaming brand, is looking for a passionate and innovative Social Media Manager to develop both its organic and paid social platforms and grow its social media footprint.
To manage and own the Social Media strategy across the online gambling verticles, producing the virally engaging bespoke video content while leveraging the internal brand and games assets, as well as externals assets such as social influencers.
Key Social Media responsibilities
- Grow the client UK organic and paid social media footprint through the development of social media strategic roadmap, creation of engaging content and active community management
- Deliver existing social retention and CRM activity as well as develop new campaigns to increase engagement of existing customers and ultimately drive them back to the site to increase their ROI
- Manage annual Social Media budgets for retention and branding activity, report and track ongoing spend vs targets and narrate any variants
- Be responsible for the content creation and execution
- Brief the internal design team on creation of design assets including video and stills
- Monitor the day to day landscape for customer insight, tech and industry developments and sentiment and use that insight to drive on-going strategy and delivery enhancements
- Monitor and report on brand sentiment across the relevant networks. Utilizing external social listening tools to drive branding and player communication strategy.
- Aggregate, prioritise and distribute daily content (text, video, competitions and more) from partners, agencies , product teams and other suppliers as relevant
- Work with existing reporting tools, analytics and reporting software to analyse and report campaign results; using insights to drive further decision making and lead and advise the company in the use and evolution of these tools
- Work with social media and influencer agencies to promote the brand in a playful and positive way that will reach the right audiences
- Adhere to all gambling rules and regulations across all content
- 3-5 years’ experience in developing social media strategies and campaign deployment either agency or client side. Proven track record of improving key social reach and engagement metrics
- Thorough understanding of channels specifically (Facebook, Instagram, Twitch) but also Twitter and LinkedIn and their potential impact as an acquisition and retention tool, effect on brand perceptions and how social can enhance other online (and offline) media channels
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Strong understanding of digital tracking, measurement and reporting tools - ability to analyse digital campaigns, demonstrate actionable insight and return on investment
- Proven copywriting skills and track record in the creation and distribution of photography and video content for the likes of Facebook live etc.
- Experience in appointing and working with external agencies and using dedicated digital and social media marketing technologies. i.e. Facebook Business Manager, video production, analytics etc.
- Teamworking skills - the ability to build relationships internally and externally. Experience working with internal and external agencies (social media, creative/design)
- An energetic individual who primarily lives and breathes social media
- Confident, with strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills. Solid attention to detail
You will be benefiting from working and growing within a successful and continuously expanding organisation with excellent career prospects, offering a competitive salary, bonus, life insurance and a pension plan.