Our client is a rapidly growing global brand with an opportunity for a Studio Manager to become part of its exciting creative team.
Reporting to the Creative Lead, you will assist in the trafficking, delivery, and approval of all Global digital creative outputs for an online gaming company. You will need to have experience working within digital marketing, working with creative teams (possibly as a designer), policing brand guidelines and ideally with QA experience.
You will take responsibility for the timing and delivery of the global creative Sprints, working directly with the Creative Lead, internal Designers, Copywriters and Stakeholders. The role is supported by Designers (based abroad and in the UK), the brand team and Creative Lead and vice versa. You will be monitoring all project timings, schedules, briefs and following up tasks that are set, with creative and QC approvals that adhere to the brand guidelines and the creative strategy.
As the Studio Manager you will perform the following tasks:
- Jira Sprint planning/scheduling/trafficking.
- Reviewing, approving creative requests/briefs, sizing and assigning the work to designers.
- Review/QA/approve all Tier 1-3 marketing design outputs (hero banners, CRM banners, landing pages, social media digital banners and Direct Mailers and ensure they answer the design brief whilst complying to internal templates and the company brand guidelines.
- Collaborate and communicate well with all team members.QA/QC all creative requests (briefs and creative outputs).
- Pragmatically approach projects to ensure both creative and business needs are met.
- Regularly collaborate with marketing/design department.
- Keep the project management team well briefed on current timings, status, and potential issues.
- Follow the company's brand guidelines and Brand tone-of-voice.
- Present/ produce monthly sprint reports to management.Arrange/ attend project kick-off meetings.
The ideal Studio Manager should have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced marketing design studio environment and working with marketing designers and marketing executives.
- Strong experience working within digital marketing/B2C advertising/policing brand guidelines
- Very experienced with Jira workflow management systems, as you will be required to use this software for all day-to-day work.
- Experience in Asana would also be advantageous.
- An interest in branding and the creative process with the ability to approve creative briefs as well as the creative execution with design and QA precision.
- Experience across international markets (Spain/Sweden/Latin America) although not essential.
This is a London based hybrid role where you will be working 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
You will benefit from working with an international team and receive a salary, pension, insurance and other benefits to be discussed.