Our client is a cutting edge and innovative online casino challenger brand. Running on their own proprietary casino and player management platform they are operating across several regulated iGaming markets in Europe and Latin America
They have experienced exceptional success and are one of the fastest growing casino and bingo sites in Europe and following their success, they have made a strategic decision to expand their geographical reach into North America with a launch in Canada and now they are looking to do the same in New Jersey.
This is an opportunity to take a leading role in the building of a new business in a strategically important region and join a company which is experiencing rapid growth through aggressive investment in its people, brand, and product offering
This role will require an energetic individual who has keen interest in brand development and acquisition-based marketing. You will work closely with the central brand marketing, digital marketing, affiliates, and CRM teams and be the champion of all local advertising and player communication channels.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop strategic plans for the development of brand building and acquisition marketing activities across the region.
- Develop and manage customer acquisition media channels: Above the line TV &radio, sponsorships, print, out of home and PR.
- Dotted line responsibility for digital marketing and other harvesting performance-based marketing channels
- Develop and manage relationships with local 3rd parties such as media agencies, media groups, marketing, creative and production agencies. This includes agency selection and commercial negotiations.
- Ownership of a substantial 7 figure annual marketing plan, respective budgets and targets.
- Brand champion for the local brand including adaptation of global brand positioning, creative and tone of voice as well as creation of bespoke local brand assets and marketing campaigns.
- Undertaking of pre and post initiative analysis and reporting to provide campaign ROI, CPA and optimisation for future activityManagement of a CRM and customer life cycle including analytics and business insights required to optimise players value.
- Management of a local marketing team consisting of specialists in: Brand, creative development, design, copy writing, media partnership and sponsorship, CRM and analytics.
- Adhere to all gambling rules and regulations across all communication channels.
Key skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar marketing leadership role agency or client side in high transactional volume industry.
- 2+ years’ experience working in B2C online gaming in the US is mandatory with Canadian experience an advantage.
- Proven track record of successfully launching a new brand and achieving rapid business growth in the US.
- In-depth knowledge of the US and Canada advertising and media space including establishing and maintaining business relationships with specialist media agencies and media owners.
- Demonstrating hands on approach proven track record in managing significant above the line marketing budgets, campaigns ownerships from beginning to end, including briefing, forecasting, tracking, reporting and performance analysis.
- Experience in people management including recruitment, training, and personal development.
A renumeration package to attract the best.
If this is the role for you, send your resume to careers@gnbpartnership quoting the job title or for a confidential inital conversation contact Daniella Winton on +1 (646) 741 5272.
Looking forward to hearing from you and working together.