|We will share data, research, insight and best practice from across the industry.
This is your chance to find out what's going on and to get advice on how to grow your business
What will be covered?
The areas covered in the round will include:-
- How is the UK economy is performing now & what's the forecast
- How is our jobs market responding including skill & talent shortages
- RECs forecast for the recruitment market in 2016 and beyond
- Let’s explore the opportunities for Recruiters to grow
How to Scale Up your Recruitment Business
- How to fully exploit market opportunities
- Beyond the seven secrets of Successful Recruitment entrepreneurs
- When and how to make bold moves
- How to attract the talent to thrive
Policy, compliance and legal
- What's coming down the line from the Government
- How to ensure you’re compliant with regulation & legislation
- The best way to compete with compliance
- How to use the Good recruitment campaign to build relationships
- How to focus on the Candidate Experience to differentiate your offering
- Recruiters role in employer branding & attraction talent
REC what's new
- Our new narrative Jobs Transform Lives
- Degree level qualifications for recruitment leaders
- Apprentices how the REC can help you attract talent
- Scale up events, podcasts and research
These two hour sessions will enable you to walk away with a clear view of what the market will be like for your business over the next year and lots of hints and tips on how to scale up your business for success.
How much does it cost?
It’s free for REC members. For non-members it’s £75+VAT
*Disclaimer: Please note that booking is essential, as delegate places are limited. Bookings will be processed on a first come, first served basis. We regret that we cannot allow access to the event on the day without pre-booking. If you need to cancel or transfer your place, please advise at least 24 hours in advance of the event by contacting us on 0207 009 2100 or email us email@example.com.